Effective Date: August 9, 2019
Collection of information
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide certain information to us when using the Services. When you create an account in the App, you may share with us your name and other contact information.
Information That We Collect Automatically
When you use the Services, we automatically collect the following information:
- Device. We may collect information about your mobile device, including the hardware model, the operating system version, software version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Usage and Preferences. We use beacons and cookies to analyze how you use the Services and determine your preferences. Beacons are small images used to analyze when a web page is opened, count visits, and understand how users interact with the service. Cookies are small text files downloaded to your device when you use a website. They are used for analysing and remembering your preferences. You can customize your browser settings to manage the way cookies are stored on your device.
- Log Information. When you use the Services, we collect server logs, including your device IP address, the type of browser you use, access date and time, app features used or pages viewed, and third-party services that you were visiting before navigating to the Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
If you choose to connect your Sumone account to third-party services, we may receive information from these sources and combine it with the information that you share with us and that we collect automatically. If you log in to the app using a social media website (e.g. Facebook), we will be able to access certain information from this website, including your name, email address, public photo and other account information, according to the authorization procedure enabled by this social media website.
Mobile platforms (iOS and Android) limit the amount of data that the applications can use without users' consent. In order to use the Services in full, you will be required to grant certain permissions to the app, including access to your location and consent to receive notifications from the app. On iOS devices, you will be asked to grant these permissions when you first launch the app. On Android, you will be provided with the information about data that the app can access prior to downloading the app. If you download the application and use it, it signifies your consent.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Test the Services, fix and prevent software bugs;
- Provide communication with users, including promotional messages and user support;
- Monitor and analyze the usage of the Services;
- Personalize usage of the Services and provide relevant information to users;
- Send alerts about updates, technical information, news, and promotional messages;
The information we collect about users is governed by US law. By using our Services you grant your consent to transferring information to the United States and other countries. If your information is transferred to other counties, we will take necessary measures to protect your information in accordance with this Policy.
You may edit your account information at any time by logging into your account in the Sumone app. If you wish to cancel or delete your account, please contact us via email email@example.com. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law.
Cookies and Advertising
We may use collected information about you to send you promotional materials and offers. You can opt out of receiving such promotional communications from us by following instructions provided in every email. If you choose to opt out of promotional messages, we will still send you non-promotional communications, including information about the Services, your account, technical or business updates. We will not provide your personal information for marketing purposes to any third party without your consent.